Thursday 19 July 2012

buon compleanno a me

getting ready for a little trip {bet can you guess where?} i shall be leaving my knitting needles at home this time & taking books instead {as i got given lots this morning} hoping i'll find some time to sneak off for a little quiet time, i have however knitted some really sweet little hats this week, one for my new little nephew & one for my not so little O, a very quick & easy hat pattern, worked up in the most beautiful noro kochoran, which i was lucky enough to pick up from ebay at a great sale price, 
big
big
big
& small
& small
finished just in time for the weather to warm up, my ravelry notes can be found here & here

4 comments:

  1. Their ears are going to be so warm this winter! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hat - it looks so cosy! Just in time for the sun to come out. Well done on that Ebay bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hats and they look so warm.

    I've a giveaway on the go and its open to everyone ,pop in when you have time :-)

    Keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it's positively yummy... perfect for NEXT winter ;)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete