Sunday 29 April 2012

KCWC SPRING 2012 - PART TWO

i have felt rather silly sewing summer clothes when it's more like winter outside - i have seriously had it with this weather, really enough is enough! that said i'm feeling rather pleased with myself, i made little O the sweetest little blouse, for when the weather does decide to brighten up
berry red
the pattern is from the 'les-couleurs-francaises' japanese pattern book i got from 'm is for make' quite a while ago & i used some red dobby cotton i'd had stashed away, this fabric was great to work with & worked really well with this pattern, having followed a few japanese patterns in the past, i found this surprisingly straight forward to follow, it all came together beautifully 
berry red
berry red
berry red
she likes this one too! - although she informed me that it's too cold for 'out sleeves' & she's quite right too! only one day left of KCWC & i hope to post one more project before the day is out

6 comments:

  1. love it love it. x well done. its fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Come on sun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..... lovely lovely red ...it suits her....I very much like the material. I itch to find my second-hand sewing machine and learn how to use it. I see so many lovely things on the blogs that I'm following.

    Keep well

    Amanda
    at Crafty in the Med

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely blouse - great choice of fabric and it looks lovely on xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, I love it so! Seriously cute and funky little blouse x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty blouse, well done you. XX

    ReplyDelete