Sunday 24 April 2011

hoilday

this easter has really felt like a holiday, mostly down to all the lovely weather we've been having, i've been rather busy & having too much fun getting out & doing things too spend much time on the computer, but heh thats okay with me & i'm sure everyone has been doing the same, 


the seeds the children & i planted at the start of the easter holidays {just two weeks ago} have also been enjoying the warm weather & have been growing like crazy on the window sill, they will need to be planted out very soon at this rate but i'm a little worried that this weather won't hold!


i did treat myself to some new fabric, i'd been loving these for a while, so once Kate over at misformake had popped them into her sale i couldn't resist, 


& thank you to Laura i had the perfect recipe to use up some rhubarb, these went down a treat at an afternoon play at the park with my group of friends, i will be asking my mum to bring over more rhubarb with her asap as these just didn't last long enough


i've found it far too hot to be knitting but i have been planning a few sewing projects, when i get round to putting them into action who knows, but the thought is there, {i have done a little sewing but that's a secret right now so keep it shhh}

6 comments:

  1. mm, love the fabric's. The seedlings look great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty bits and pieces- so exciting that you can grow some veg in your very own new garden x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun sewing, those fabrics are lovely, and I'm so glad your bag arrived safely :) enjoy the sun
    Jane x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, glad you made some! It's delish, isn't it ?! I'm finding it too hot to knit too. At least it means I'm finally getting on with my quilting, though. Thanks for the link :) Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do like your fabric, really gorgeous colours. I have also been sewing a little more now the weather is that much more warmer xox Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate's sales - it makes fabric all that more enjoyable....and of course affordable.

    Happy holidays,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete