Monday 7 December 2009

the Christmas fair

well, well, what a busy weekend, Saturday went really very well (considering we only live in a very small village, with only just over 100 children at the school) it was really worth all the hassle it involved, my husband took some really not so great photos, but it's enough to give you the general idea.
some things sold really well - (wish i'd made double the amount of jumper bunnies) some things not so well, but i would definitely think about doing one again,
i also finished off the doll quilt for little O's Christmas present, i loved this little project & might just need to get her another doll, just so i can make another mini quilt.
Dolly Susan's quilt
of course i couldn't just stop at the quilt & had to make a little matching pillow case
Dolly Susan's quilt
the weathers still so very dreary here, so i may have to snuggle up with the little people, watch a movie & start another knitting project.
Dolly Susan's quilt

4 comments:

  1. glad that your fair went well. {i think your husband went to the same photography school as mine!!} your table looked full of lovely things. and the doll's bedding set is adorable...the fabric's look great with the plain white. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that quilt and pillow are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks lovely.
    My son's school xmas fayre was on the same saturday and I was just like you - stood behind my stall with little person perched on my hip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the items and congrats on the fair going well. Your table looks great. I just came across your site and wanted to let you know about my site. We specialize in helping crafters such as yourself sell you wonderful creations online for only $5.00 a month. I was hoping you would take a look and let me know if you are interested. http://www.tigerandlilyboutique.com is the site and my e-mail address is shanea@tigerandlilyboutique.com.

    ReplyDelete