Friday 24 April 2009

Bella Italia

We have just got back from a few days away in Italy & what a lovely break it was. Lake Como is such a beautiful place, we enjoyed a boat trip on the lake,
lots of tasty food, relaxing & enjoying the view. I even found time to get on with some sock knitting in the sun,I'm using the wool the lovely Lin sent me & using this pattern off ravelry, it's a great pattern & i'm loving how they are knitting up,I also managed to do a little shopping at a market in Como & returned home with this to add to my stash,
Lovely lovely 100% Merino wool & a bargain at 11 Euros for the 10 balls! (even with the appalling exchange rate at the moment!)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home. Italy looks beautiful (I've never been). That's a bargain batch of yarn you got there - I look forward to seeing what you make with it. (The socks are lovely ... I am so jealous of people who can knit socks). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit lake Como, you are so Lucky.
    The blue wool is a gorgeous shade x
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete