Friday 6 March 2009

Just a quickie

I finally got round to taking some pictures of the new fabric I got in Ikea, i won't even start on what a nightmare that place was ( we tried out the new one in Southampton),
I love this fabric & brought it without really having any plans of what to do with it, hence only buying a metre of each. I love the colours, and think I'll have just enough to recover a garden bench cushion in one of the fabrics, & maybe make some new cushion covers in the other - not sure yet.
& here's a little snippet of something I've been working on for mother day.


2 comments:

  1. That fabric is wonderful! Next time I make the trek to an Ikea (we don't have one any closer than an hour and a half away!) I shall be lingering over the fabric. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those fabrics! So bright and cheerful, they'll make great garden cushions. :)

    ReplyDelete