Friday 30 January 2009

More knitting

As well as knitting little O new things all of her own, i have also been recycling some of her brothers jumpers, this one was knitted by my ma, its from the Rowan babies pattern book. It has just had a bit of an update with some new colourful buttons.

I had hoped to have finished this for her last night but it took a little longer to finish the sewing up and so it had got dark by the time i could take a photo. This is a Debbie Bliss pattern & it has knitted up big, which is a real change for me as everything i knit normally comes up a little small - still at least she'll grow into it, i had knitted it for the spring but hopefully now we'll have an Indian summer this year!

I did find time for baking (there's always time for baking in this house) and oops i accidentally ate 3 of them today! they are so yummy.


Date slices from here

4 comments:

  1. Wow - Looks like you've been very busy! The cardigans are lovely and that baking looks very scrummy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardis are lovely, the coloured buttons look great. i've made date slices before...yummy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cardis, love to see those different coloured buttons! I really love sewing,I can knit, but don't enjoy it. I am full of admiration of your needle skills!
    Those date slices look lovely, are there any left??!!

    Have a fun weekend!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,
    Love the debbie bliss cardi. I knitted this one last year to put away for the future. I love her patterns.

    ReplyDelete