Saturday 3 January 2009

All things new




Little O has recently learnt that her hands my be of use to her, and is learning to manipulate them to grasp at things, so she is having lots of fun exploring her toys,



Whilst big G is having a great time playing with his pirate ship, which he was given for Christmas,

In between the many tasks which take up my day, i have been trying to think of what to make with the wool i have been given for Christmas,



This one was a present from my folks which they brought back from Italy - I'm thinking this one might become a hat, although i have few other projects which need finishing first, I'm half way through a cardie for little O, and also trying to finish a little embroidery which is for my ma's birthday, and then i have to make some new cushion covers for big G's pre-school!


No comments:

Post a Comment